2010年12月20日星期一

Rolex Sports Models replica watches we immediately pointed our bikes

I allowed myself to stop for a short break at every fifth switchback (there are 21), which gave my teammates time to catch and pass me. We all finished fairly close together, at somewhere around 10 hours in the saddle.I would like to say that we went back to the hotel for dinner and a soak in the hot tub, but there was no time for that. At the finish, Rolex Sports Models replica watches we immediately pointed our bikes back down l’Alpe, cleaned up in a parking lot with towels and Wet Wipes, changed out of our cycling gear, and went to the airport for our two-hour flight to Pau and the start of l’Etape.After less than five hours of sleep, I was back on my bike, bundled against the wet and cold and calculating how slowly I could ride while still the time cut, which I did by around 90 minutes.

I wasn’t out there to break any records; Sunday was just about finishing this thing. Rapha, thankfully, is a British company; in addition to outstanding cycling apparel for warm conditions, they know how to deal with rain and cold. Given the weather, replica A Lange & Sohne watch was as comfortable as possible. And though I know this sounds masochistic, I was glad for the awful conditions. It made the whole project that much more epic and grueling and, therefore, ultimately more valuable. I’m capable of a lot more on a bike that I ever thought I was, and I’ll always have that knowledge to fall back on now—a new well I can tap the next time I think something hurts too much.That’s all for now. Check back for photos; final thoughts on my Independent Fabrications XS, the titanium-carbon wonderbike that was a huge part of the reason I was able to get through the weekend without permanent nerve damage;

Its been a while since we had an update on those crazy sailing kids, but this past Sunday, October 18th, Jessica Watson began her try at becoming the youngest to solo sail, nonstop, around the world. If she succeeds, the 16yearold Australian will replica Tag Heuer watches beat Mike Perham for the title. You can follow Jessicas progress on her blog, which has already been updated since she left. Lisa Lombardi Images courtesy of Shane Macomber Photography Both pros and amateurs are invited to compete in the nations largest celebration of mountain sport and lifestyle, taking place June 3-6, 2010.